Idiot VS Moron

Idiot is a family type of person meanwhile Moron; money oriented. They are best friend despite the diff between their principles mentioned. Both of them are a normal human being with the gift of thought. Quite the same like us, plus, they're not in the best behavioral too. Until one day they were forced in an unavoidable argument, pushing the limit of their main beliefs.

The questions

1. What/who is the most important thing/person in your life?
Idiot: my family
Moron: money of course!

2. Give an opinion to support your answer for Q1.
Idiot: We will not be here today without them to begin with.
Moron: We need money to do everything in our everyday life.

3. If you were born/raised in a foster home, what were you always dream of?
Idiot: a kind family would adopt me
Moron: a wealthy family come and adopt me

4. Do you ever thought of what you have become today has nothing to do with your family?
Idiot: Not at all. Each of every part of me standing here now is part of their influence.
Moron: Always. I am here because I survive. Raising us is just part of parent’s responsibility.

5. If you were short of cash or happen to need more than usual due to some sort of incident/accident, where would you turn to?

Idiot: Even if it is embarrassing, I will turn to my family rather than AhLONG.
Moron: Friends. I have plenty of them, willingly to help me when I’m in need.

6. What is/are the motivation you used to keep you on track back then when you were in college?

Idiot: Good grades ensure me to work in a big company and higher payroll.
Moron: Same as mentioned by Idiot.

7. Today you have a meeting with bosses from several companies to seal a corporate deal that will prove your credibility. But, an hour before it start you received a phone call, your wife/husband/kid/parent/sister/brother involve in a tragic accident. Where would you be?
Idiot: The hell with the deal! If my boss don't let me go, I'll put my resignation letter on his desk the next dawn. I rather find another job if they (the company) turnout to be such jackass in this case.
Moron: Seal the deal no matter what. I won't be long, 3 hours max. Then shoot to the hospital, explain why I'm late and pay for the bills.

8. Now you are one of the top notch entrepreneurs in your league. You live the life anyone could think of! Until 1 day, you were admitted to hospital due to some sort of cancer that will put away your life, what is your last wish?

Idiot: My family to be by my side till the very last breath of mine.
Moron: Bury my money along with me. I don't want leave a single dime for my family.

9. (yours)

10.
(yours)

It really requires a lot of courage to prove their point on the matter discussed. If you were in their shoes, will you have the guts to spill it out??

Fill
#9 and #10 with your own question, put it in the comment section. Let's startle everyone with your's!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

duit mmg penting bro tp
duit jatuh no.2
biar takda duit jgn takda keluarga.

good point!

Frantic Finger said...

but aku ade dgr pendapat org len ckp duit lg penting.xd duit xde family.cmne tu?discussion ni mmg sbb aku nk dgr pendapat others on the subject matter.

tq coz bg pendpt bro!