6th Pic : 6th Folder

Tagged from Aizat's. Let's take a look inside My Pictures' folder.
  1. Go to your photos folder in your computer.
  2. Go to the 6th folder of photos.
  3. Go to the 6th picture in that folder.
  4. Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
  5. Invite six friends to join the challenge.
  6. Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged
So I followed the instruction given without any doubt in my head. I never knew what's inside the 6th folder. I don't even remember what is it named. hopefully not a picture of me naked or doing nasty thing(s)!(oopss..hehe) Luckily, I found this:

Azmir & Apiz : jump guitarist, JUMP!
taken by Kabir back in 2007 @ Studio C, Gallery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool... (^-^)=b hahaha i want to try dis out... ill take ur challenge... (^-^)v... since i dun have blog... u know where to find out... ~(^,^~)

A.I.Z.A.T said...

hehe,thank bro.sbb wat tag aku ni.terharu dol..huhu