It's My Way!!!


Before i start to blog i want to let u guys know that since my last post i've been quite busy with stuffs and plus i don't really have anything in mind to share about but now.. its time to free my mind of all the shit i've been through for the past months..
Hereby i quoted several of Limp Bizkit's songs as proxy of my thoughts. (thanks to a friend who reminded me of the songs which i don't listened for quite sometimes)

Nookie
why did i wait so long huh
to figure it out but i didn't
and i'm the only one underneath the sun who didn't get it
i can't believe that i could be deceived

My Way
You think you're special
You do
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it when you laugh at me
Look down on me
You walk around on me
Just one more fight
About your leadership
And I will straight up
Leave your shit
Cause I've had enough of this
And now I'm pissed!!

Just one more fight
And I'll be history
Yes I will straight up
Leave your shit
And you'll be the one who's left
Missing me..

This time I'm 'a let it all come out
This time I'm 'a stand up and shout
I'm 'a do things my way
It's my FUCKING way!!!

Take A Look Around
its kinda sad when u dont know the meaning..

No comments: