No Me Ames




Why are you crying?
| Because I'm happy
Why are you so choked up? | From loneliness
Why are you squeezing my hand so tight?? And your mind seems to be wandering??
I love you so much!
Why? | Don't be so hard-headed. Stop doubting me! It doesn't matter what the future holds.. I'm not afraid. I just want to love you

Don't love me because you think I'm different
You don't think it's right for us to spend this time together?
Don't love me because I know what a lie it would be!
If you don't think I deserve your love then don't love me but I'm going to stay...

Don't love me because I'm lost, because I change the world, because it's destiny, because this is impossible! We are like a mirror image of each other, we are one and the same
Don't love me to be dying in a war of regret. Don't love me to hold me back.. I want to rise above this love deserves to soar through the sky
I don't know what to say. That's the truth.. When people want to they can really hurt you
If you and I part now it won't matter to anyone else.. In this big world, don't leave me all alone


Don't leave me...don't leave me! Don't listen when I say "don't love me"
Don't leave me! Stop breaking my heart with that "Don't love me"
Don't love me, I'm begging you to leave
You know very well I can't do that. It's useless, I'll always love you!
Don't love me. I'll only make you suffer, my heart has turned cold with this
Don't love me to run away from your sadness. I want you to love me because you love me
Don't love me! One day we'll soar with each other and be together forever
This love is like the sun that comes out after a terrible storm

Like two comets in the same galaxy

Don't love me | Don't love me
Don't love me..

2 comments:

A.I.Z.A.T said...

aku suke gile lagu ni.hahah..
apara ko

Zura Hilman said...

adik jiwang!!! tapi confem aku kasik nicky lagu nih!!!!! time kasih adik.... :p