Live Within Your Means

currently i'm reducing my spending a lil since i got a lot of other things to pay. living alone with my own money is quite challenging not as during those days where money is just a call away. but lucky for me, i didn't have to pay for house rental or vehicle loan but i still need to consider about maintenance, utilities, astro, phone/internet and my study loan. haih..get to think about it, i feel demoralize. does it really money controls everything? in my case mybe it is.

however, after i accidentally watched Oprah earlier, (actually it was a parenting topic) she discussed about controlling you and your child financial (xtgk dr mula pn). now i know why my school to college days, i was not pampered with money. ever since i learnt to ask my parent for allowances or to join or go to this and that, they told me to reconsidered about it. is it important and beneficial? sometimes i didn't care. all i wanted was the valuable paper note and having fun with it.

here are the lesson, they thought me to live within my means. i hope i never forget about this. i jote down this piece of crap to remind myself about it since i'm one of those who always careless on budgeting and spending. if i spend all my money for leisure who gonna help me to pay the bills? want to ask my parent or siblings? guess not. i don't want them to think i can't manage my own money. so now i'm gonna set limits on how, when and what to spend on if possible. really hope i can. na'ah..i will! i will cut down my spending. starting from? dinner and cigarettes i guess..


My Homemade: Spicy Sardine Curry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dinner and cigarettes... well, by lookin at ur homemade sardine curry... i would prefer eat at home... look delicious... and save ur cost too!! about d ciga thingy... i dun smoke so... dunno la how it feels if hve to cut down d puff... but if u change to another cheap brand is it okay or still have to be d same brand?

Frantic Finger said...

euu..i'll surely cut dwn but not changing brand coz others taste like crap