Mouthy Mouth

Since from that day, i never used my own streamyx and cut the service few month later because the geek is a pure-hearted person and always giving donation to the poor, he never close the network, it always there for me. Except for a certain time, mostly because of bad weather or they're out of town for a few day. Else, it's me the evil wireless network-sucking parasite. Hahaha!! (Evil laugh) read more

the above paragraph seems familiar?
it is from my earlier post about my free internet connection at home and this post gonna be related to it.

last few days i've met few of my childhood friend at my basement co-incidentally after i sent incik pramu to fly to dubai. so for a person who are friendly and nice to others (yeah right), i went and greeted them. they N, C and J.

we had a lil chat on what currently we're doing since don't bumped with each other often. then we were talking nicely about anime, vynl and other new drama that can be download via internet.
ahaha..the most stupid thing that i regretted happened here.
told them about my free wifi intentionally to bragged to C bcoz he's been paying to J for using his wifi. because of lack of hanging around with them for years, i forgot that J was my neighbour's bestfriend and still is mybe. ok i thought it was ok since i'v once told him about it before but i forgot about C..the batu neraka. u can figure out what happened next after i left them don't u?

i got my laptop back from my sister 2 days before i had a chat with them. the 1st day i
was connected to network but unlucky for me that i didn't used for internet instead formatted it. at 1st i thought since there was an internet connection it will be easy for me to find all the driver that i needed nevertheless what did i got the next day was a new SSID with password encrypted. great..just when i need it most. i cursed. balistically!

if u wanna says it was unintentionally...me too! but why now?

so the era of free hi-speed wifi with unlimited access is over for me and a few of my friend who always made my house looks like starbucks. darn! but what do i hate the most of this pieces of bullshit is the part where C forced J to tell my neighbor about me sucking their signal. what the hell r dude. they already rich sucking our money through the "maintainance-service-abah-dia". kecoh r! xluak r wehh..lahanat! aku pn nk psg internet aku sndri r gampang! streamyx sial ni plak 1 hal sial gak! aku dh siap standby wireless router dh pn! sok agent streamyx yg angkat aku pnye call bakal kne maki r nih. bak kate sharon..watch for ur level of stress..don't let it burnout as posibble. klu x burnout pn sok aku nk maki gak streamyx. silap2 jap g. (off topic)

mm..conclusion dia snang jek..M.E.L.A.Y.U
  1. dengki
  2. ske bende free
  3. .....................
yg len aku bg kt korg utk..

renung2kn & slamat bramal! - utz. EZ hot.fm atau Lu Pikir R Sndri!!!!!!!! asamekom~ - Ahmad Nabil b. Ahmad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loud-mouthed!! Jahat glew!!