2008 1st day of fasting

haha..it was a bit tiring even though i'm done nothing.haha.
being a couch-potato without the potato da whole day long..
i'm totally lazy today..my sister asked me to tidy up da room but i rather to stay on da couch watching tv bcoz i know i'll end up sleeping instead of clean up.haha

i'll be back to kemaman dis thurs..
so b4 get back to 1 of d uncivilize part of malaysia..(
not so so r..but still..u get wut i mean right??)
i'll spend da rest of my holiday praising d beauty of modern development in kl.\
haha..i miss it so damn much..

(if giordano sell d "I Heart KL" instead of "I Heart Malaysia" i might buy it tho..it doesnt mean dat i doesnt luv Malaysia..i luv it seriously! but it just to general.)

p/s: dun be like me..dun ever judge or put rating in any of our city or district bcoz they r part of Malaysia..n we r suppose to take part in developing it.thank u!!

(sum part of me is still in da Merdeka mood.ahaha)

signing off..halla

No comments: