After 7 Months

Finally, my pc connected to the net thanks to my wifi adapter that i bought about almost 4 years ago. During that period, if i'm not mistaken the Intel Centrino made it appearance in our country digital world. New notebooks equipped with "these technologies should deliver better performance, longer battery life and broad wireless network interoperability" as claimed by Intel.

Therefore, our sweet tech geeks around the country rushed up to get it and satisfied the "geek-needs". Unfortunately, 1 of my neighbors is 1 of them and he told (bragged to) me and aniq about his wireless network home system which was like the coolest thing ever at that time. Me? New notebook? Nahh..I don't like notebook at that time because of the limitation to be upgrade and obviously the main factor was the cost! Unaffordable (for me). Darned! But still, i can afford a wireless adapter.Yea!

So, i bought Prolink's USB Wireless Adapter for RM250. Plugged-in > installed the driver > searched for networks > founded 1 unsecured network > connected baby!!

Since from that day, i never used my own streamyx and cut the service few month later because the geek is a pure-hearted person and always giving donation to the poor, he never close the network, it always there for me. Except for a certain time, mostly because of bad weather or they're out of town for a few day. Else, it's me the evil wireless network-sucking parasite. Hahaha!! (Evil laugh)

Today, i finally cracked and slipped myself in my new neighbor wireless network after pushing my luck to the max! How i did it? Even the Jewish Hungarian American magician, Harry Houdini doesn't share his master trick of all. ;p (silly comparison)

I'm not hoping this time it will be lasting like last time everlasting connection. (After all thanks to the geek i've done most of my college researches and all by using his network. Thanks a lot dude, big timed!
) Just be there when the time i need it most, seems fair enough. ;)

So back to the real deal. You've read and already knew what happened to my dear pc aren't you? If not, you better be reading from the start you bloody-skipping-part-in-my-post-moron, scroll up and read!

Ok, as soon as i'm connected that was about 8pm earlier, 1st and foremost, updating the anti-virus, windows and other application that needs to be update. Then, i ran the full system scan. Done! After that, the virus scan. Done! Time for crap cleaning session and~done! Yea!! Below is the printed screen from my anti-virus statistic.

Take note that 7-month before my pc never had a single bug affection (not to brag but i really trying hard to keep it clean and clear.) It's Windows after all for god sake not the mighty Mac!



Thanks for sharing guys!!





No comments: