Visited

last fri i was visited by my uncle..
i leaved my job n sat wit him at a cafe near by..

him: "hey..r u gonna stay here n just do wut u r currently doin right now?"
me: "y u ask such question?"

him: "no lah..i just wondered dat could i make other business here..sumthin dat really profitable n i'll let u run it for me.." he said n grinded
me: ....silent as my mind went up da sky n see thru kmmn as the Eye Of Sauron sees the Middle Earth in TLOTR.

him: "mm..u r a IT graduate right..y dont u open up a cyber cafe!"
me: "naahh..peeps here r not like they were in KL..market sni only for budak2 la uncle..not worth it."

him: "so, wut do u hav in mind?"
me: "another franchise myb.." (cite2 nk tinggi jek)

him: "sni mcd ktne?..kerteh je kn??"
me: "yup! n da best mcd 2 hangout is in TC."

him: "ye r..eii sni kfc a&w sume idop x?"
me: "kfc idop..24hours lg..but a&w kureng sket r uncle..u know la y.."

him: "hhmm i could try to get mcd's franchisee lisence but..
me: ala..ade but ke..

him: "..u now r mcd..ssh sket nk lpas kt malay..can u thinks of sumthin else?"
me: br je nk senyum lebar..dh tpinga-pinga blk.." urm..i'll think about it."

him: "xkisah r ape2 jenis pn..i nk u survey..if u got it,,hello me at anytime will ya?"
me: "anything?? ok!" with a smile on my face



if he's really for real to gimme such opportunity..i dun wnt anything big such as wut he's offered..i'm thinking of a place to hangout such as Asia Cafe in Subang or a futsal's court by seaside..dat would b great dun ya think??

it seems like a fantasy but if he's serious about it then..can i b da person he want me 2??? god help! i want to b success in life.




::[ Music, Love & Respect ]::
-franticfinger.blogspot.com-

2 comments:

Eikha Z said...

Fezza, Asia Cafe tu cam agak besar lah, how can you say it's not that big? Lol.

Frantic Finger said...

ek..not exactly same like it la eikha..just d concept.foodcourt+cc+oceanic view..stall 2 b rented to any1 interested..but i'll manage da cc..can it b done?
but nowadays i heard dat cc's lisence is hard 2 get! ;(

mmm..another 1..

an advert agency..i got a lot of interest in dis 1. if i could manage it i think i could penetrate tganu n kuantan's market. but in order for me to do dat....